Local EFT Community Groups
This section provides information about EFT groups that operate in different parts of New Zealand.
Scheduled dates and times
- Meeting: Sept 25th, 7:30pm-9pm at 4 Paget Rd, Ponsonby – Ally Waite is presenting on EFT & Sex Therapy
- Oct 23rd, 6:30pm – 9pm – 4 Paget Rd, Ponsonby
- Nov 29th – 72 The Drive, Epsom – time to be advised – Xmas ‘Do’ Pot Luck
- At either 4 Paget Rd, or Ponsonby or 72 The Drive, Epsom (see meeting details above)
- Susan Harding – ph 09-360 711909-360 7119
Scheduled dates and times
- Meetings – 5pm-6:30pm on 2 Sept, 14 Oct & 25 Nov.
- Jenny Hill ph 07-578 095907-578 0959
(Including Wairarapa, Kapiti Coast & Palmerston North)
This group is open to therapists and others working with couples and families, interested in learning about and applying EFT to their work and/or own relationships. All levels of experience working with couples are welcome. Attendees are welcome to bring along:
- Topics for discussion e.g. learnings from working with couples
- Taped EFT couples work for feedback from other group members (self/trainer tapes).
- Resources such as books, articles, DVDs of Dr Jorgensen counselling couples.
- Presentations or anything else attendees wish to share.
Wellington EFT Peer Supervision Group Meeting dates
Heike McCahon is running Introductory EFT 2 day workshops around the country (see flyer) and would like to know if we would like one here in August in Wellington. If so, then she would like one of you to help her promote the workshop. Please get in touch with her if this is of interest to you.
Dates for 2018 are as follows. These are all 4:00-6:00pm and we will be located at a new venue at L7, Change House, 150 Featherstone St.
- Monday 26th February
- Monday 12th March
- Monday 9th April
- Monday 14th May
- Monday 11th June
- Monday 2nd July
- Monday 13th August
- Monday 10th September
- Monday 15th October
- Monday 26th November
Where we meet
- Level 7, Change House, 150 Featherstone Street, Wellington CBD.
- Change House is situated halfway down Featherstone St between Johnston St and Brandon St (same block as The Leuven). Take the lifts to level 7 (slide door to open lift) and look for the sign ‘City Psychotherapy & Associates’. Go through this door and we are in the first room on your left.
- Change House is situated 10 minutes walk from the Wellington Central bus and train station. ‘Pay & Display’ parks are available if travelling by car.
Venue hire is $5.00 each.
What to bring
If you have a DVD/tape to share, then please bring something to play it on. Otherwise, just bring yourself.
Belinda Hodson on (027) 659-4450 or email: email@example.com.